Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Boca Boca

Though it was a bit challenging, in that my bus driver was falling asleep, got pulled over for speeding, and the engine overheated all in one day. (yeah- I didn't know that cops gave tickets in Central America for speeding either.... They even have radar gun!) 

I was still by some miracle able to got to Boca Del Toros just in time for it to be dark and there to be no space anywhere. I was wandering around by myself with all my bags when NARANDY had amazing instincts to go out & find me! There was one free bed in their room & I think we had the cheapest most eccentric waterfront spot on the Island. 

Here is the Puente to cross from Costa Rica to Panama. 







Yeah I got to do some YOGA up there!



We made it to this cool bar called AQUA. It was equiped with a dug out pool high dive, dance floor, swings that went to the ocean, & anything else you can imagine. It also had a ferry back and forth to the main Island. We discovered it in time for ladies night on Wednesday which was muy peligroso! 

Us keeping the RAAAAJH alive. 

No comments: