Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Aguas Caliente

Boquete is a cute, mountainous town that is known for its flowers and coffee. It also has 3 heated springs outside of the city. We spent the whole morning shuffling between the three small pools and the resfrehing river. 




My first "bath" in 2 months!!!

Best picnic ever. Tomato, guacamole, and cheese sandwiches. 


After Our hike back from the aguas caliente, a nice man with a big truck picked us up, and then we eventually made it back to the  bus stop where we were swooped away back into town. After that adventure we got coffee at this amazing shop called Cafe Ruiz. 

Mandy just joined the country club. 

Although I doctor my drinks up, I think I have officially gone to the DARK side by drinking coffee.

 Then we went to "Mi Jardin es Su Jardin." Which are these amazing gardens in the back of someones home. They have opened their doors for anyone to come visit and it is completely GRATIS Tambien!


No comments: