Tuesday, March 7, 2017

El Arte de las Calles

I absolutely love the color of Latin America. There is graffiti & murals everywhere. Enjoy. 



She is one of my favorites! Doesn't it look like a cross between Chiquita banana & I love lucy? 






This is outside a graveyard in Guatemala. 
















This is art, not real clothes. 





I like this one a lot because I feel like you don't often see people with tattoos in street art. 








They even paint their rooftops. (Unfortunately none of my pictures came out.)




Leaving it with Tupac: 
"For every dark night, there's a brighter day."


2 comments:

Jodie said...

Love love love the pictures!!! Thanks for sharing with us! Love, mom

Laurette said...

Elizabeth, These murals are amazing! Hard not to love Chiquita Lucy! Thank you for sharing.
I love you, Aunt