Thursday, July 9, 2015

I Gave You my Son


There was a moment this year in my weekly small group meetings where my friend Kirsten really conveyed to me with such heartfelt emotion this mismo passage.

I have heard it many times - I am sure most of us have. I went through wanderings where I was lost & couldn't connect, but for whatever reason when she said it this year it just touched my heart in such a profound way.

I hope you have this peace too: Our heavenly father is sovereign. He is not a God who holds back on anything - He gave us his son. 

I also like the symbolism in this picture because as convenient, untouchable, and liberated as we all may feel on a moto or at other times in our life the truth is YAWEH is still here with you. Be strong and courageous. Do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9.


 

No comments: