Friday, September 26, 2008

Alton's Fun

Alton's and all the wonderful people that I met there made my experience in Utila as incredible as it was. Here are some fun Alton's highlights and others around the Islands.







Our group got to go to this resort called Utopia. The deal was we were to pick up trash and they would feed us and give us a couple drinks. We literally picked up trash for like 1 1/2 hours and then had delicious BBQ, we played volleyball, swam, snorkeled, played pool, and just hung out. To top it off the owners all had AUSTIN TIES. And I even won a cool Koozie. 

Alton's even took us on a booze cruise!



Gotta love the fire-dancing scuba instructors.

Here was our last night in Utila. Even though we were rained on, we didn't let it spoil our fun!

Matt and Mark were our British Doctor friends. They had an internship with the wild & famous Dr. John of Utila.  

Now you can see the main reason why I left Utila. The MOZZIES & SANDFLIES (aka "no see ems") were the worst I have ever encountered. It got to where I was not sleeping at night because the itching was so painful. FYI- August & September are the worst months because the breeze dies down. 

No comments: