Sunday, January 18, 2009

FELUCCA

Aswan was a sleepy city on the Nile that was close to one of the coolest temples I have ever seen Abu Simbel. While we were in Aswan we relaxed by the pool, enjoyed the markets, but the sailing on a felucca down the Nile was definitely one of the biggest highlights of my whole trip!


The view from our room at our Baller hotel





We took a felucca ride to the Nubian village


We all had a traditional dinner at the Nebian village.

Tannis, Sarah, Laura loooungen. We had 12 small mattresses spread out over the felucca. We did some yoga, had tea, beers, a dance party, and I taught everyone my favorite British card came called "shithead!"





Here is our Yoga session on the boat!






Don the dude was giving me some photography lessons.






No comments: