Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Spy with My Little Eye

Lake Atitlan was one of the prettiest lakes I have ever seen. It was more than a notion getting there bouncing from chicken bus to chicken bus (with fever I might add!) We were very lucky to have a native spanish speaker with us at the time. After a day of regrouping most of us were feeling better. We got to swim, visit a neighboring city on the lake, and play one of our favorite games... 


I spy with my little eye...

The dock to no where...

The locals washing their cloths in the lake...

A random dude kayaking...

No, the perfect movie ending!

1 comment:

Cabeza De Taco said...

Damn! Looks like You have already had more fun than most peoiple have in a lifetime...so jealous. I gotta get down there...

please keep the blogs comin/

evan